Here are some guidelines to follow, if your Recharge scan doesn't seem to be working.
1) Have you downloaded the latest version of the Multiply app?
- If you have downloaded the latest version of the Multiply app and are still experiencing some trouble with the scanning process, then try deleting the Multiply App and reinstalling it.
2) We all love our Samsung devices, however they run on those regularly updated Android versions...
- If your Samsung device is currently running on Android version 13, we're aware that you may be experiencing an issue with the Recharge scan.
- Don't worry, we've got an urgent fix process currently underway, led by our super app team! Simply log your issue with our support team and we'll inform you once we've resolved the issue.
3) If you're a Multiply Inspire or Engage member and you find that your Recharge Day has not been allocated to your dashboard after your scan, then this could have occurred for any of these 3 reasons:
- You'll need to first achieve your Active Day goals for that week (so earn a Weekly Win first), which will unlock a Recharge Day.
- Your Recharge scan must be done before 8am in the morning.
- The Recharge score must indicate "Healthy" or "Super Healthy."
4) Your Recharge scan is unsuccessful.
- Please follow the handy instructions provided at the start of the scan. (eg. scan in a room with good light, etc.)
5) Your Recharge scan was successfully completed before before 8a.m., with either "Healthy" or "Super Healthy Score," however your Recharge Day is not yet reflecting on your dashboard.
- Your Recharge Day will not be allocated in real time, however we do recommend you to check your dashboard at around 13:00p.m. on the same day. (We are on enhancing this feature to ensure that all Recharge Dayz reflect in real-time.)