Always waking up and then wondering if you’re mentally and physically prepared to face the day ahead? Let's create healthy habits together with our innovative solution - Recharge Dayz!
So how does it work?
- We measure your sleep recovery and excessive stress when you wake up, through a Multiply recommended mobile device.
- Using the screening feature in the Multiply App, this helps us to determine your recovery through sleep, as well as your capacity to respond to stress in a day.
- You'll earn Recharge Dayz, if you achieve an optimal Recharge score when you waking up.
Let's get you Recharged...
So, now that you're up to date with how Recharge Dayz works, let's get you recharged!
Start off by scanning your finger with your phone’s camera on when you waking up, before 8:00 a.m. (morning). Did you know that the pulse signal from your finger is stronger and more accurate than the pulse on your wrist?
Here's some helpful tips to help you measure your resting heart rate. Simply follow the instructions closely for a more accurate measurement:
- Remain seated and let your arm rest.
- Hold the phone still
- Do not take the measurement with cold hands
- Do not sit in a dark lit room
- Do not talk
Completing this test every morning will help you to boost your rewards, as well as provide you with important insight into your recovery and readiness to face the day!
Accessing your Recharge Dayz
Step 1 - Log onto the Multiply App
Step 2 - Select "Recharge" from the Home screen
Step 3 - A dashboard will be open and you'll be able to either take a new scan or see your previous results.
What's in it for you?
- Achieve your Active Dayz and you could double your earnings, by participating in Recharge Dayz.
- Add Recharge Dayz to your Weekly Wins to get a Booster Trophy.
- Achieve Recharge Goals to increase your HealthReturns.
Who may use this benefit?
This benefit is available to all principal members and their spouses/partners, on either the Multiply Inspire or Multiply Engage programmes.
Very important to know...
You can take this test as many times as you like throughout the day, but remember, only the last test taken before 8am every morning will be considered, to earn Recharge Dayz.
NB: We recommend 5 minutes of rest to get a more accurate, actual resting heartrate before the measurement, as your heartrate can easily fluctuate due to your current activity, energy levels., surroundings, etc.