If you don't get your OTP, try any of these tips:
- Make sure you're using the correct mobile number to receive the OTP.
- Try resending the OTP using your preferred authentication method.
- Is your mobile number configured with your bank to receive OTP notifications?
- Ensure that there are no connection, signal or wifi delays with your cell carrier network.
- Set up alternative OTP methods, such as USSD, email or app-based authentications.
- Contact your bank directly for assistance with OTP notifications.