Cigarette smoking is associated with an increased rate of adverse health consequences. There is evidence that cigarette smokers are at an increased risk of dying from cardiovascular disease compared to non-smokers: the risk for all smokers dying from cardiovascular disease is increased by about 1,5 to 2,5 times and up to 3,5 times for heavy smokers.
Articles in this section
- How are you rewarded on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus for doing your health assessment?
- Multiply Inspire and Engage: What is a Healthy Heart Score?
- Do you have to fast before a health assessment?
- How many times a year can I do a health assessment?
- How long is a health assessment valid for?
- Can a Healthy Heart Score and fitness assessment result change the results of one another?
- Will a high cholesterol reading penalise me if I'm pregnant or gave birth in the last six months?
- Will body fat percentage be calculated if I am pregnant?
- Why does Multiply not show the body fat percentage?
- What if I am not happy with my estimated body fat percentage?