As an alternative to glucose, your HbA1c result will be used over and above glucose if the result is sent to Multiply. HbA1c reflects the mean glucose concentration over a specific period (approximately 8-12 weeks, depending on the individual) and provides a superior indication of long-term glycaemic control than blood and urinary glucose determinations. Within range HbA1c: 4,0-5,6%
Articles in this section
- How are you rewarded on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus for doing your health assessment?
- Multiply Inspire and Engage: What is a Healthy Heart Score?
- Do you have to fast before a health assessment?
- How many times a year can I do a health assessment?
- How long is a health assessment valid for?
- Can a Healthy Heart Score and fitness assessment result change the results of one another?
- Will a high cholesterol reading penalise me if I'm pregnant or gave birth in the last six months?
- Will body fat percentage be calculated if I am pregnant?
- Why does Multiply not show the body fat percentage?
- What if I am not happy with my estimated body fat percentage?