Glucose is assessed randomly, in a non-fasting state. This means that clients can eat before doing their glucose test. Research has demonstrated a relationship between diabetes, cardiovascular disease and individuals suffering from a heart attack or stroke. Individuals with diabetes are also more likely to have certain conditions, or risk factors that increase their probability of having cardiovascular disease. Within range random/non-fasting glucose: 3,90-7,8 mmol.l-1
Articles in this section
- How are you rewarded on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus for doing your health assessment?
- Multiply Inspire and Engage: What is a Healthy Heart Score?
- Do you have to fast before a health assessment?
- How many times a year can I do a health assessment?
- How long is a health assessment valid for?
- Can a Healthy Heart Score and fitness assessment result change the results of one another?
- Will a high cholesterol reading penalise me if I'm pregnant or gave birth in the last six months?
- Will body fat percentage be calculated if I am pregnant?
- Why does Multiply not show the body fat percentage?
- What if I am not happy with my estimated body fat percentage?