Yes. A low/below acceptable HDL reading is seen as just as concerning to us as any hyper (above acceptable and too high) health measurement and thus this will affect your HHS negatively.
Articles in this section
- How are you rewarded on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus for doing your health assessment?
- Multiply Inspire and Engage: What is a Healthy Heart Score?
- Do you have to fast before a health assessment?
- How many times a year can I do a health assessment?
- How long is a health assessment valid for?
- Can a Healthy Heart Score and fitness assessment result change the results of one another?
- Will a high cholesterol reading penalise me if I'm pregnant or gave birth in the last six months?
- Will body fat percentage be calculated if I am pregnant?
- Why does Multiply not show the body fat percentage?
- What if I am not happy with my estimated body fat percentage?