Yes, you need to have Multiply Premier and opt to have your HealthReturns paid into your HealthSaver account to qualify for HealthReturns Booster.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for HealthReturns?
- How do I earn HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus?
- What are the requirements for me to HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire or Inspire Plus?
- Can I earn HealthReturns if I have a three-month waiting period on my membership?
- Will my free GP visits/RateBooster benefit expire if I don’t use them?
- How will I know when I have earned free GP visit/s?
- Do I have get pre-authorisation before using my free GP visit?
- Is there a difference between my HealthSaver balance (consisting of contributions that I have paid), and my HealthReturns Booster balance?
- Who can make use of the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster)?
- How long is the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster) valid for?