No, only members who prefer gym visits as their activity measure need to belong to Virgin Active, Planet Fitness or an affiliated gym through Multiply.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for HealthReturns?
- How do I earn HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus?
- What are the requirements for me to HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire or Inspire Plus?
- Can I earn HealthReturns if I have a three-month waiting period on my membership?
- Will my free GP visits/RateBooster benefit expire if I don’t use them?
- How will I know when I have earned free GP visit/s?
- Do I have get pre-authorisation before using my free GP visit?
- Is there a difference between my HealthSaver balance (consisting of contributions that I have paid), and my HealthReturns Booster balance?
- Who can make use of the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster)?
- How long is the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster) valid for?
- Virgin Active
- If I need to go for further tests, where can I have them done?
- After doing my health assessment, how will I know if I need to do any further tests to comply with clinical protocols?
- Weekly and monthly rewards for Multiply Inspire and Engage
- Where can I spend the money in my HealthSaver?