For further glucose and/or cholesterol tests, please take the pathology form to your nearest pathology laboratory. The pathology form will be emailed to you and will also be available for downloading by logging on to momentummedicalscheme.co.za. The tests will be paid for by Momentum Medical Scheme.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for HealthReturns?
- How do I earn HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus?
- What are the requirements for me to HealthReturns on Multiply Inspire or Inspire Plus?
- Can I earn HealthReturns if I have a three-month waiting period on my membership?
- Will my free GP visits/RateBooster benefit expire if I don’t use them?
- How will I know when I have earned free GP visit/s?
- Do I have get pre-authorisation before using my free GP visit?
- Is there a difference between my HealthSaver balance (consisting of contributions that I have paid), and my HealthReturns Booster balance?
- Who can make use of the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster)?
- How long is the additional in-hospital specialist cover (HealthReturns RateBooster) valid for?