You simply need to go for your health assessment at any Dis-Chem, Clicks or Multiply-affiliated pharmacy, or at a BASA-approved health professional. Make sure you book an appointment, should it be necessary. During a health assessment, the nurse will measure your blood pressure, total cholesterol, glucose, as well as your height, weight and waist circumference. This, together with your gender and age, will be used to calculate your body fat percentage.
Articles in this section
- How are you rewarded on Multiply Inspire and Inspire Plus for doing your health assessment?
- Multiply Inspire and Engage: What is a Healthy Heart Score?
- Do you have to fast before a health assessment?
- How many times a year can I do a health assessment?
- How long is a health assessment valid for?
- Can a Healthy Heart Score and fitness assessment result change the results of one another?
- Will a high cholesterol reading penalise me if I'm pregnant or gave birth in the last six months?
- Will body fat percentage be calculated if I am pregnant?
- Why does Multiply not show the body fat percentage?
- What if I am not happy with my estimated body fat percentage?