Fitness devices can record activity sessions even though you are not exercising. These types of activity sessions will result in burning “inactive” or "passive" calories.
Active Dayz can only be earned through valid workout sessions.
- Any passive calories burnt will not be valid, as they were not earned during a workout or exercise session.
- Should you feel that your workout was valid and that you burnt 300 calories or more during your session, then you are welcome to inform us what type of exercise you completed and we will assist you with your enquiry.
Here are some helpful tips to help you to track or log your workout sessions accurately:
- Start your workout session on your wearable fitness device or app at the beginning of your workout. Please note that you need to be working out or exercising.
- Remember to stop your workout session on your wearable device or app when you have finished working out or exercising. If you forget to stop your workout session on your device or app, then this could impact your ability to earn Active Dayz during your sessions.
- You should not start a workout session on your fitness device or app unless you are exercising.
- If you started your workout session on your fitness device or app and left the device or app running for hours without working out or exercising, then your Active Dayz will not be awarded, even though your wearable fitness device shows that you have burnt 300 calories or more (these are considered passive calories).
NB: You can also earn Active Dayz by logging 10 000 steps per day if your preferred way of staying active is walking.