Navigate to Loot's online store and sign in to your profile.
If you have only one Loot voucher:
- Once you have selected the item(s) you wish to purchase, please proceed to checkout.
- At checkout, complete the delivery address and then click “Proceed to Payment”.
- At the payment page, scroll down to the bottom and select “Voucher or Coupon Code”.
- Enter the code that was provided on the voucher and then click on the magnifying glass.
- This will automatically deduct the voucher amount from your order.
- If the voucher amount purchased is more than your order amount, the remaining voucher credit will be added to your Loot customer account.
If you have multiple (two or more) Loot vouchers:
- Before placing your order on Loot, you must first add the vouchers to your Loot customer account.
- Click “Wishlists & Gift Vouchers” at the top right of the Loot homepage, above the search bar.
- Click on “Claim a voucher” and enter your Loot voucher codes one at a time.
- To place your order, proceed to the payments page and select the checkbox next to a line that says “Use Rxxx.xx credit”. The credit will then be deducted from your order.
- Any voucher amounts not used will remain in credit on your customer account, for future use.