Huawei devices are generally not compatible with the Safe Dayz™ feature, due to an antenna that regularly loses connection. It could however still be possible to get your Huawei device to record your Safe Dayz™ journeys.
Please try the following solution, if your Huawei device is not recording any Safe Dayz™ journeys:
- Settings > Apps> Tap on Momentum > Permissions > Storage and Location needs to be enabled.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Momentum > Battery. This will open “Battery usage details” for the application. You will see “App Launch” under Settings section. This should say “Manage manually”. If not, select App Launch > Turn off Manage automatically > Tap OK > Turn off Power-intensive prompt.
- Settings > Battery > Power saver and Ultra Power saver should be disabled.
- Settings > Battery > Launch > Under “Manage all automatically”, deactivate Momentum app, i.e. set on manual activation.
- Settings > Advanced Settings > Location Mode > GPS must be on high accuracy or press and hold down the location icon and it will open up by location mode to set it to high accuracy.
NB: Please remember that you must achieve a daily driving score of 80% or higher, in order to earn a Safe Day.