You might be wondering what moving to Multiply Inspire Plus is all about, so we’re giving you all the ins and outs. With Inspire Plus you’ll score more when you do more to be healthy and well.
What you need to do
You have until the end of March (30 March 2024) to opt in to move to Multiply Inspire Plus. So, how do you opt in?
Click here to send us a WhatsApp to opt in.
What do you get?
When you move, we’re giving you two great guarantees. We’re matching your HealthReturns as well as your status.
What is the HealthReturns match?
Before we get too technical, we’re basically giving you the same HealthReturns that you’ve earned on Multiply Premier in 2023. This means you don’t lose out when you move.
If you decide to stay on Multiply Premier in 2024, you’ll no longer earn HealthReturns.
The nitty gritty
As a new Multiply Inspire Plus member in 2024, we’ll top up your HealthReturns each month to match the average of your best HealthReturns you got on Multiply Premier over eleven months in 2023. For example, if your Multiply Premier average is R1 000 and you only score R850 on Multiply Inspire Plus, we’ll pay the difference to make sure you get R1 000!
You could also earn extra HealthReturns when you take part in monthly leaderboard challenges.
To qualify for the HealthReturns match, you’ll need to:
- have a valid Healthy Heart Score;
- have at least two Weekly Wins or a fitness assessment level 3 or higher; and
- manage any chronic conditions that you may have.
If you’re on the Momentum Medical Scheme’s Incentive, Extender or Summit Options and qualify for the HealthReturns match, we’ll also match your dependant/s KidsReturns. Eligible children will receive a minimum amount equal to the average best KidsReturns earned in 2023 on Multiply Premier.
What is the status match?
We also want you to hit the ground running, so we’re matching your rewards level on Multiply Inspire Plus to your Multiply Premier status. Should your valid Healthy Heart Score and fitness level qualify you for a higher rewards level, we’ll give you that instead. Either way, you score!
All these guarantees are available for 12 months after you become an official Multiply Inspire Plus member.
Why is your rewards level important?
Your rewards level will determine the cashbacks or discounts that you get from Multiply partners. This could mean up to 60%! So, the higher your rewards level, the more you score.
Not only do you get to use the partners you’ve come to love, but there are also some fantastic new ones available on Multiply Inspire Plus.
5 reasons you’ll love Multiply Inspire Plus
- You get rewards from day one – there are no waiting periods and no chasing points.
- You have immediate access to partner rewards (up to 60%) from big brands like Clicks, Dis-Chem, Pick n Pay, Nu Metro, and some exciting new ones like Checkers, Booking.com and many more.
- Earning rewards is easy – you get rewarded for every single step you take towards your health and wellbeing.
- Everything happens on the app, so you can track your wellness info and progress all in one place. If you’re under 40 and healthy, you can even get your Healthy Heart Score and fitness level through a digital screening on the app in just 90 seconds. How cool it that!?
- You get access to the Digital coach tool for daily tips on how to improve your physical and mental health, for FREE.
What you need to know
- Everyone on your medical scheme membership will now be part of Multiply Inspire Plus. This means rewards for the whole family!
- You have until 30 March 2024 to opt in.
- If you opt in, you agree to the changes to your membership (you’ve received an email to explain what will happen to your membership).
Read more about Multiply Inspire Plus and how you score rewards.
With Multiply, there’s a REWARD for EVERY BODY!