We strive to meet our commitment to you. If we fail to deliver on our service commitment, we’ll pay you R50.
The terms and conditions, as set out below, apply to the Multiply Service Commitment. As a Multiply member, these are what you agree to, so please read it carefully as it is important to us that you understand them.
The essentials of this commitment
- As a Multiply member, you can earn R50 in cashbacks or choose that we donate R50 on your behalf to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation Youth Employment initiative (click here for more information here.
- Your phone calls and emails (ie service requests) need to be made to the following contact centres within the specified business hours:
|Service centre||Business hours (excluding public holidays and weekends)||Contact numbers|
WhatsApp: 07:00 – 19:00
Email: 07:00 – 19:00
Call: 08:00 – 17:00
|0861 88 66 email@example.com|
|Multiply Travel Desk||08:00 – 19:00||0861 10 01 firstname.lastname@example.org|
How do I qualify for the service commitment?
- This is only applicable to Multiply members.
- You qualify for the service commitment pay-out (R50 in cashbacks or a R50 donation) if the following statements are true:
- You are a member (main member/spouse/dependant) with an active Multiply membership (Premier, Inspire, Inspire Plus, Engage or Engage Plus).
- You have Momentum Money (if you don’t have Momentum Money, Multiply service agents will immediately open one for you). If you’re a Momentum Medical Scheme member, your cashbacks will be paid into you HealthSaver account.
- Your call went to our automated voice response system and the call ended before a conversation had started (this is if you had selected any of the voice prompt options).
- You called us from a telephone number which is directly linked to you or is the same as the number registered on our system, which makes it easy to contact you.
- You sent the email service request to the correct email address, and we have not acknowledged receipt with 24 hours.
What must I do to submit a service commitment claim?
To claim, you have to qualify and do the following:
- Let us know by phone or email;
- Our agent will log the claim on your behalf;
- Choose whether you want the cashbacks or want to donate to the money; and
- You will receive confirmation of the outcome via email within 48 hours.
What will we do before we pay you?
Check and investigate the validity of the claim.
- If you qualify and your claim is successful, you’ll be able to choose either to receive R50 cashbacks in your Multiply Money Savings Wallet (if you’re a Momentum Medical Scheme member, your cashbacks will be paid into your HealthSaver account) or to make a R50 donation to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation.
- If you choose to donate R50 to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation, then you give up your claim to the R50 in cashbacks.
- The service commitment is not open to any MMH staff members and any of the dependants on their Multiply products.
- We’ll call you at the number you called us from. If there’s no success (and where possible) we’ll leave you a voice message.
- This service commitment is not applicable:
- to multiple enquiries from advisers, partners or other third parties.
- to enquiries received via the Multiply website, social media, Multiply webchat, Momentum and Momentum Money app.
- Contributions will be made to Momentum Metropolitan Foundation initiative where the member does not have a HealthSaver account.
- One “failure” for one query (ie if we either, don’t call you back OR we don’t respond to your email within 24 hours.
- The Multiply Service Commitment will run for a limited period. Multiply reserves the right to discontinue the campaign at its own discretion.
- Your R50 cashbacks will reflect in your Momentum Money or HealthSaver account within 48 working hours.
- The R50 in cashbacks is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Once you have chosen to either receive R50 in cashbacks or to make a R50 donation, any requests to change or reverse it your choice will unfortunately not be accepted.
- You’ll receive an email confirming the R50 in cashbacks or R50 donation to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation within 48 hours.
- We’ll make an annual payment (during December) of all the donations to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation.
- In instances of system downtime (affecting multiple clients at the same time) we’ll make a once off contribution of R250 to the Momentum Metropolitan Foundation.
- A service commitment claim must be submitted within one month from our failure to enable effective handling of your claim.